Cabin 8 is a more private 3 bedroom cabin with a screen porch overlooking the lake. A small table and seating area are located on the porch. The cabin has a pine interior throughout and a vaulted ceiling in the main living areas. Its bathroom is equipped with a fiberglass shower.
Cabin 9 features vaulted ceilings and a knotty pine interior as well as a spacious bathroom with a fiberglass shower. Its many windows make it a bright and comfortable space. It has comfy furniture on its porch with a great view of the lake. Dogs are allowed in Cabin 9.
Bedrooms: The master in Cabin 8 has a king bed, the master in Cabin 9 has a queen bed, the second bedrooms have two twin beds or a king bed, and the third bedrooms have a twin bed and a twin bunk bed. These cabins accommodate a maximum of 8 people with 1 people on the living room futon(8) or pullouts(9).
These Cabins Sleep A Maximum Of 8 People.
- Ceiling Fans During The Hot Summer
- HD Directv with 32" HDTV with Sport Package (FSN, BTN, ESPN, NFL Network, etc) (Channel Line-Up PDF)
- High Speed Wi-Fi Wireless Internet Inside Whole Cabin (Strong Signal)
- Silent Baseboard Heat & Gas Fireplace For Those Chilly Days
- Full Size Refrigerator With Freezer
- Dishwasher, Glass Top Electric Range, Microwave & Automatic Coffee Maker
- Weber Barbecue Grill & Picnic Table
- Fire Ring (First Load Of Wood Free) Bring Your Own Lawn Chairs
Rates Are Based On Up To 6 People & Accommodate A Maximum Of 8 People.
Extra People are $25/night or $175/week.
Visitors Are $10/Day. All Visitors Must Register At The Lodge. Visitors Are Only Allowed During Lodge Hours. SandHaven Reserves The Right To Limit Visitors.
Dogs Are Allowed In Cabin 9 Only ($30/Night/Dog). View Our Dog Cabins Policy.
Cabins 8 & 9 • 3 Bedrooms • 1 Bath • 1-6 People (8 Max) • Dogs: Yes (Cabin 9 Only)